Répondre
francbell
Porte ses flights
kuchnie na wymiar Dąbrowa Górnicza Chorzów Jaworzno

Livre photos de batteur live: Neil Peart,Stewart Copeland,

Message par francbell »

Jai le premier, de belles photos.
Le second s'annonce bien, l'auteur a lancé une participation sur Kickstarter:

I hope you have enjoyed my first book A Drummer's Perspective.

I am very excited to let you know I have launched a KickStarter Campaign for my second book which is now very close to completion.

The new book will be called ‘From The Riser, A Drummer’s Perspective II’ and has been three years in the making and features more drummers,
more pages and even better pictures than the first book. Already the I have photographed a hundred and seven drummers and these include
Stewart Copeland, Lars Ulrich, Taylor Hawkins, Travis Barker, Tommy Lee, Billy Cobham, Ian Paice, Ginger Baker, Clem Burke, John Blackwell,
Kenny Aronoff, Zigaboo Modeliste, Jack DeJonette, Jojo Mayer, Alex Acuňa, Dave Weckl, Sheila E and Neil Peart who has also written the foreword for the book. The new photos will get you up close to the drumming action at some of the most amazing rock concerts and festivals.

There are lots of great ways you can be part of this project and even in the book! If you'd like to find out more please visit my Kickstarter page here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/18 ... i-by-david
Thank you again for buying my first book and I hope you'll consider buying my second book.

Cheers!

David

David Phillips
Author A Drummer's Perspective
http://www.music-images.co.uk/

Please note : If you have not come across Kickstarter before you can pledge money towards a project after you have registered an account with Kickstarter. No money is taken until the project is fully funded and money is then taken up 14 days from the end of the project.

Répondre

Revenir à « Batteurs, Groupes, Musiciens... »